Let us help your community to be Growing Up Healthy with a fundraiser!
We know that good habits start at an early age, but can be learned at any time. So why not support your school, cause or team with a healthy fundraiser?
- A healthy & unique option to provide funds for your community goal
- Supports & reinforces school curriculum taught in classrooms – Science, Math, Geography
- Promotes healthy habits
- Environmentally-conscious & Waste-Free Product
- Encourages food security to your community
- Supports a local business
- Made in Canada
- Saves money – Prices include taxes & shipping / delivery (to one location)
- Selling Audience is large – Ages 3+
- Year-Round fundraiser – Can be grown indoors & small spaces (office cubicle, windowsill, balcony)
- 20% in profits on every item:
- Organic Basil Kits
- Organic Cilantro Kits
- Organic Parsley Kits
- Recyclable Growing Centre Greenhouses
- Mini Whisk Key Chains
- More items are possible, please contact for specific requests
- Sports Teams
- Non-Profits & Charities
- Community Centres
- Representative for the group contacts Growing Up Healthy head office to request a fundraiser.
- Fundraiser information is sent to representative.
- Representative sends request to GUH head office to start fundraiser (with permission from principal, manager, etc).
- GUH head office sets timeline with representative of fundraiser dates.
- Fundraiser supplies are sent to the representative.
- Representative leads fundraiser. Group members take orders & collects funds upfront from family, friends, co-workers, etc.. They then give everything to representative.
- Representative collects all order sheets, funds & sends summary sheet to GUH head office along with payment.
- GUH head office sends GUH Kits ordered in one shipment to representative of group.
- Growing Up Healthy Fundraisers can be any time of year!
- Timelines can vary based on needs of group & lead time but are usually 4-6 weeks in length.
Want to know more or start your Growing Up Healthy fundraiser soon? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.